Dumbo Official Teaser Trailer

RabsRabs Frets: 2602
in Off Topic tFB Trader

Just a teaser really but I think that looks great... Loving these new live action/realistic CG films...  I hate that they advertise it so early. So long to wait..

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• hubobuloushubobulous Frets: 2352
    Given the director and cast, this looks awesome. I'm generally annoyed that a lot of films seem to be remakes rather than coming up with new, original ideas. But every now and again, something works and I think this might fall into that camp. Thanks for posting since I had no idea
  • jonevejoneve Frets: 1467
    Is Helena Bonham Carter in it? She must be, but I couldn't see her in the trailer. 

(Does look good though!) 
  • KalimnaKalimna Frets: 1534
    I thought that this was a perfect trailer - gave just enough to make it interesting, several of the iconic aspects, but without giving the whole/best bits of the story away. And those CG eyes are damn near perfect.
    I suspect there will be many complaining of wayward onion cutters when this is in cinemas......

Adam
  • HeartfeltdawnHeartfeltdawn Frets: 22096
    joneve said:
    Is Helena Bonham Carter in it? She must be, but I couldn't see her in the trailer. 

(Does look good though!) 
    No. The ravishing Eva Green is though. Swoon.

It looks good but so did the first half of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. The second half was absolutely cack. 

• jonevejoneve Frets: 1467
    joneve said:

(Does look good though!) 
    No. The ravishing Eva Green is though. Swoon.

It looks good but so did the first half of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. The second half was absolutely cack. 
    But it's a Tim Burton film? Law states every one must feature Johnny Depp and HBC