How many of your pedals do you actually use?

What's Hot
1235»

Comments

• DopesickDopesick Frets: 1507
    If I have a pedal in my collection and I find out I'm not using it after a few weeks...then 99% of the time it's instantly up for sale.

However two pedals fit in this category - Amptweaker Fat Metal and Way Huge Green Rhino - both of which I haven't used for a couple of months now. I'm just reluctant to shift them because they are both amazing, although I inevitably will at some stage as I like money.

I also have a cheap RAT clone worth about £15 which has been sitting in a cupboard for months but that's good for a 'I wonder how this stacks with a RAT' situation type thing, and for that amount of money there really is no point shifting it (unless I don't post it).
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • skullfunkerryskullfunkerry Frets: 4136
    Back when I was gigging my pedalboard was pretty minimal: Tuner, Morley Bad Horsie Wah, T-Rex Tonebug Chorus/Flanger, Vox Time Machine, MXR 401 Line Booster and Decimator. I used to use them all through the course of a set: the Tonebug for about 10 seconds and the Time Machine for about 20 seconds :D
    Too much gain... is just about enough \m/

I'm probably the only member of this forum mentioned by name in Whiskey in the Jar ;)

• FuengiFuengi Frets: 2849
    Fewer since I recently plugged straight into my amp! I need drive and reverb plus one of delay or trem / chorus / verb... 

Nice to have a good selection of pedals to cycle through though, and occasionally hook them all up for some nonsense.