SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold on EbayGibson ES-345 1964 Memphis 2014

leerockerleerocker Frets: 593
edited June 2018 in Guitars £

Gibson ES-345 1964 Memphis custom shop model. 2014 made in sunburst and has been my main guitar for the last 3 years, one of the best semi acoustic guitars ive ever used and sounds sublime. It has been used so signs of use but no finish missing through to the wood or breaks or repairs. comes with coa and original case, 

The MHS pickups on these guitars are fantastic and i never felt the need to change them as i have had to on the previous earlier gibson 345 models ive owned, the neck is very comfortable and not skinny neither baseball bat, lots of sounds available with the varitione although i preferred it bypassed
sold via ebay for £2120
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BasherBasher Frets: 1198
    Just a neighbourly bump for this. 

I have a 2015 ES-345 reissue and I love it. The Memphis factory were making some nice guitars about this time!

Agree about the neck profile (called a "1964 rounded 'C'" IIRC). I normally prefer fuller/bigger necks but this one feels great.

Nice, low-output pickups bring a lot of clarity and I even find use for the varitone in thinning out driven sounds. I'd guess that this could be quite useful in a live setting.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • leerockerleerocker Frets: 593
    Bump 
  • leerockerleerocker Frets: 593
    bump now £2200
  • robmac5150robmac5150 Frets: 173
    lovely