Incoming NGD - another Brook

What's Hot
That's not "another Brook" for me, just for the forum, generally.

Basically, on the "green cheese, green cheese!" principle, having always wanted one but never been able to justify it, and having seen @ThorpyFX's thread about his incoming Taw, I got all selfish and GASsed up, and bought this used Tamar from Project Music in Exeter. Doesn't arrive till Tuesday so I'm hoping I'll be happy with it when it gets here, but from the ones I've played before, I'll be surprised if it's not. (Fucking heartbroken too, but I can't see it happening.) Fitted with a posh looking K&K pick up, but that's a minor detail, not that fussed about it, really. Anyway, here it is

If you must have sex with a frog, wear a condom. If you want the frog to have fun, rib it.
0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6122
    tFB Trader
    Thus a stunner indeed! Apologies for stoking the gas and depleting the wallet 
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Not in the slightest, dear boy, I've been lusting after one of these for years, especially having visited them last year and tried a couple out, and met the guys themselves.

Entirely their fault, not yours - you were just responsible for the timing! :D
    If you must have sex with a frog, wear a condom. If you want the frog to have fun, rib it.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • tone1tone1 Frets: 5141
    I’ve always promised myself a Brook Teign... I live about half an hour from the Brook Workshop 
    Enjoy yours when it lands  :)
  • TheBigDipperTheBigDipper Frets: 4768
    Purty, ain't it...  Still loving my Taw. Enjoy!
  • thomasross20thomasross20 Frets: 4436
    Have folk on here won the lottery? Lol! Looks great!!
  • Not quite. :) Both my parents-in-law passed away last year, and I was given permission by my OH to use a nudge of the money they left us to get myself one.

And before you go all "Oh fuck, what have I said?", stop worrying, you haven't said anything untoward at all and I am not offended in the slightest. In fact, I apologise if I've embarrassed you.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • thomasross20thomasross20 Frets: 4436
    Aw I'm still sorry to hear that. But what acorker of a guitar! I assume you won't be bringing that to Huddersfield?
  • You're quite right. :)