SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Lovepedal Deluxe 5E3

What's Hot
mandostevemandosteve Frets: 33
edited April 2019 in FX £
Having a clear out of some stuff I'm not using at the moment. All prices assume PPG and include postage.

Xotic BB Preamp - £120 SOLD - Comes with original box.

Peterson Strobostomp 2 - £45 SOLD - There is some dust behind the LCD screen (only a little and doesn't affect visibility) and one of the small mode-changing buttons can be a little sticky now and then hence low price. Still works good though.

Boss FV-500L Volume Pedal - £50 SOLD - This has original box and manual and since it's a bit heavier than the others I've had to allow a bit more money for postage. So bigger discount if collected!

Roland EV-5 Expression Pedal - £40 SOLD

Unknown Brand True Bypass A/B box I've had for ages - £15 - Passive unit so psu/battery is just powering the LEDs. WITHDRAWN

Strymon Mobius - £275 SOLD - I've realised I've just not been using this much so could sell. Has original box and power supply. Some cosmetic marks but works perfectly. I'll do a £10  £15! discount if you don't need/want the power supply too as I could do with it for something else and it saves me hassle.

Lovepedal Deluxe 5E3 - £120 - The best pedal emulation of a Tweed Deluxe I've ever experienced. Bought on the forum August last year and selling for what I paid for it. I moved over to Kemper-based system last year for the particular gig I needed that sound for - so it has become surplus to requirements (plus I need to recoup some Kemper monies!). Has original box etc....

Any questions give me a shout!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments