Joe Morgan interview with Peach Guitars

What's Hot
dean111musicdean111music Frets: 278
edited June 2018 in Amps

Joe seems like a really nice down to earth guy who is passionate about his amps. I love his Ethos in making amps that are simple and for the player. Interesting to know that a lot of Nashville Pro musicians are digging his amps.

I have only played a PR12 and loved but his AC20 or AC40, SW22r are on my next to try/own list.

He seems to have a bit of bad rep on the internet. Is that when he was making all the amps himself? 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DominicDominic Frets: 16013
    I played an AC40 .....it was great 
  • ChesterChester Frets: 52
    TGP is awash with tales of bad experiences with customer service, wait times etc .. no way of knowing how real it all is, but if the amps are as good as some say, why not? 
  • Modulus_AmpsModulus_Amps Frets: 2569
    tFB Trader
    He did an interview on tone talk and was more interested in getting back to his computer games, the build quality I have seen left something to be desired considering the retail price point. Saying that if they sound great and look great then there is no real reason not too
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • His amps perplex me. Why is he so averse to ventilation? Seems like a bit of an oversight.
  • dean111musicdean111music Frets: 278
    Dominic said:
    I played an AC40 .....it was great 
    That caught my eye/ear.

What did you think? I'm going to Peach soon the try the AC40, Z Wreck and Maz 18/38 mk II
  • AdamskiAdamski Frets: 1278
    Every Morgan I’ve ever played has sounded great. His reputation put my off but now they are made by Boutique Amp Distribution, same as Friedman, that’s a non issue, as is any quality concerns. I mean if you buy from Peach then you get their customer service too so it’s a win win there. 

The Abbey, AC40 and PR12’s are my favourites.