SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Fender 2017 Limited Edition Shedua Top Stratocaster PRICE DROP!

the_crungethe_crunge Frets: 35
edited July 2018 in Guitars £
Selling on behalf of a friend as she doesn't have an account here. 

As the title says, it's an FSR Strat with a Shedua top and Okume body. The other specs are similar to an American Professional with the nice deep C profile and the V-Mod pickups. 

Always wary of using the phrase mint condition but you'd really be hard to find anything other than some very light playing marks. It's spent most of it's life in it's case so is near enough brand new.

I've played it myself and can say it's a really great guitar. I really liked the smooth satin neck and the finish really is stunning in person.

Looking for £1500 £1400 £1300 collected from Cambridge or can arrange a courier if needed. 

Drop me a PM if you have any questions and thanks for looking!

2reaction image LOL 7reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 7813
    that's a very pretty strat!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ChalkyChalky Frets: 6811
    As you are selling on behalf of a friend, suggest she Googles this model, and notes Dawson's offer on it.
  • the_crungethe_crunge Frets: 35
    Chalky said:
    As you are selling on behalf of a friend, suggest she Googles this model, and notes Dawson's offer on it.
    Thanks for letting us know, the price has been updated !
  • the_crungethe_crunge Frets: 35
    Bump with price drop!
  • Bump with price drop!
    Is this still up for grabs? I am interested in buying it! I'd pay for shipping to Norway!
  • Bump!