SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: 2006 Fender Custom Shop 1960 Relic Stratocaster Black Beauty

What's Hot
Hydra19Hydra19 Frets: 320
edited July 2018 in Guitars £
I have a CS Stratocaster 60's relic in black that will have to make way for another Les Paul. The guitar is top quality with nitro, finish checking, rosewood slab fretboard, mint guard and Fender Custom Shop 60' pickups. It's a nice black color with a matching headstock, like John Lennon's Strat, although I have seen Dylan and Hendrix playing one as well.

I'm looking for a Fender Jazzmaster, preferably something also Custom Shop, but please let me know what you have. Thank you

Price: £1750

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Hydra19Hydra19 Frets: 320
    For sale bump
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10337
    thats a beauty

I'd take that over any Les Paul
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Bump as I'm now considering Jazzmaster trades for this beauty
  • lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2489
    Did this one come via Graham at Guitar Classics by chance?
    I bought it 2nd hand, but I don't know if it was initially sold by Guitar Classics. That's not where I bought it from myself
    Bump....would trade it for a Jazzmaster, or some kind of Les Paul Custom, maybe Explorer, even Telecaster....what you got?
    Bump...price drop to £1750