SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Photography gear

Phil_aka_PipPhil_aka_Pip Frets: 9794
Stuff from my dad's old darkroom in the days of chemical photography. If anyone thinks they might be interested I'll try to get some kind of inventory together. I'm more interested in it going to a good home, and releasing the space it occupies, than I am about what it might be worth financially.
"Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Winny_PoohWinny_Pooh Frets: 7763
    Might be useful to a local school/college. Did your dad shoot 35mm or larger format film also? 
  • Phil_aka_PipPhil_aka_Pip Frets: 9794
    35mm in later years, but 16 exposures on a 120 roll before that. I have his original camera which is NOT for sale!
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12346
    Try your local photo club. Far more chance of someone actually wanting and using the stuff there. 

Theres also talkphotography forum, but you have to be a member and have so many posts under your belt before you can use the classifieds there. 
  • BeefBeef Frets: 260
    I'd be interested in any rolls of 35mm, if there are any!
  • Shark_EyesShark_Eyes Frets: 377
    Mr Cad - http://www.mrcad.co.uk took all off my darkroom equipment off me a few years ago in exchange for a digital camera body. He works with collages and schools too, so it'll likely go to good use.
  • Phil_aka_PipPhil_aka_Pip Frets: 9794
    Beef said:
    I'd be interested in any rolls of 35mm, if there are any!
    Any film, or chemicals, will be well out of date by now! AFAIK Dad last operated his darkroom in the late 1980s

No this is mainly an Enlarger. There's probably a few trays and plastic jugs etc which I might keep as I'm tempted to keep my own change bag and development tank. I could imagine processing my own negs and paying a photographer to print them, but I doubt if I'll ever have a darkroom.
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6385
     collages

Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
  • Shark_EyesShark_Eyes Frets: 377
    @Jalapeno ; yeah, it looks weird, but everyone has a hobby and that's his.