SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Approx 800 classical CDs - £111

SporkySporky Frets: 27569
The time has come to start clearing out my dear old mum's house; I'll add things here as they occur to me.

For starters, approximately 800 classical CDs, spanning all the normal stuff and beyond - there's some Max Richter and some Arvo Part for instance. Collection as a job lot only, from Woking. £111. Music Magpie suggested about 20-30p each from a random sampling but I don't want to sit scanning CDs for hours, nor do I want people spending ages sifting through. All or nowt.

I can provide stout boxes for £10 each, you'll need 3 or 4 of them.

There are some other things that I will add, including a 70s Kenwood Chef in full working order, a lovely 70s B&O reel-to-reel tape machine, an Encyclopedia Brittanica, lots of glasses and crockery, blah blah.

If not then the house clearance people deal with it all.
"[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SporkySporky Frets: 27569
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • beed84beed84 Frets: 2403
    That is a mighty fine collection and for that price I'd consider having them if I had space, i.e. a spare room.
  • darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 11669
    Your Mum must have had a fantastic appreciation for some wonderful music, can only echo beed's sentiment, great collection at a great price - no room for me either!

Do have a bump though, hope these find a good home.
    We have to be so very careful, what we believe in...
  • SporkySporky Frets: 27569
    CDs sold to the lady who teaches me cello.

Really not sure how to price this; a 70s B&O reel-to-reel tape deck. As far as I know it works, and there are some tapes in the loft. £41 collected? 

https://photos.app.goo.gl/m9f53v4Fo3G7HzTU9
  • GagarynGagaryn Frets: 1553
    I'm waiting for the Kenwood Chef listing - especially if it has the mincer attachment. :-)