SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

vw golf mk iv 1.9 sdi 51 plate metallic green ... £950ovno .. SOLD..

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• westwest Frets: 996
    i just wind the windows down , simple .....
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ronnybronnyb Frets: 1747
    notanon said:
    I think unfortunate timing selling a car with no aircon in the middle of a heatwave, wait for a couple of weeks people will forget.

I am usually too stingy about Aircon but not in this heat. I wouldn't last two miles without it at the moment. GLWTS.
    Yes i did think the same myself. The wife's car is a VW up and we've been using this during the hot weather because it's got aircon. Any newish car i was buying now would have to have it but for a cheapie (no offence meant) i probably wouldn't be bothered. How often do we get this kind of weather anyway? 
  • notanonnotanon Frets: 605
    Yep this weather is a rare event but Windows down ain't sufficient at the moment unless you can park in the shade. Windows up and Aircon full blast - I reckon car parked in the sun must be hitting 45 to 50 degrees. Anybody got any figures?
    windows down sufficient for me ;) ...
  • HarrySevenHarrySeven Frets: 8028

You mentioned that the Cam belt is due - what's the cost on one of these?

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
    Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

• ronnybronnyb Frets: 1747
    About £250, maybe £300 including new water pump which might as well be done at the same time.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    ^ as above , it hasnt reached its need for changing by milage ( no where near it )  but it has by time ( if vw could make there mind up  )  it depends on how you value your investment , if i hadn't bought the t4 i would have had it done this year .....
    now on gumtree , and a bump here just in case ...
    Now sold ....