ThePedalZone - Great, interesting pedal discussion and demos

LaCathedrale_UKLaCathedrale_UK Frets: 105
TPZ is quite different to TPS, he always comes up with some interesting combos of pedals - for example:

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• hubobuloushubobulous Frets: 2352
    I quite like the channel. Quite ambient in nature and he always sounds a bit bunged up, but he's got taste in his playing and use of effects.
  • joetelejoetele Frets: 949
    I love this channel. Suits me down to the ground as a more ambient / instrumental player, and the way he uses the effects is intelligent and interesting. Plus, the stuff he plays isn't your average blues lick / metal riff demo - lord knows there are enough of those around - it's genuinely lovely stuff. One particular melody I've tried reproducing because it's so lovely. 

He also explains the effects really well - when I FINALLY track down a Data Corrupter for a sensible price, I'm going to go back to his video as a guide on how to use it to its potential. 
    MUSIC: Pale Blurs
  • hubobuloushubobulous Frets: 2352
    An observation about a recent TPS episode. Dan and Mick are stacking fuzz, octave, delay and a crazy funk pedal and the sound at the end that they get is brilliant. Really made me smile. It’s the sort of sound I expect to be concocted on TPZ.

TPZ is great for experimentation and definitely follows the Andy Othling school of minimal playing, allowing the effects to shine.