Ronaldo sold for £105 million

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• scrumhalfscrumhalf Frets: 11291
    EdPhelan said:
    I see that Fiat workers are striking over the Ronaldo signing! - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-44807281
    Fiat versus Ronaldo: not a hard competition for which one breaks down more. 
    Or which one requires more polishing in the morning.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RaymondLinRaymondLin Frets: 11872
    Fuengi said:
    Roger Federer just signed a 10 year clothing deal with Uniqlo (me neither) worth 300 million dollars. 

He's 36 years old. 
    Japanese brand, it's a bit like GAP with a bit of style, they partner with everybody from Disney to Dragonball Z to make clothing lines.

The prices are cheaper than GAP too, great designs, there are stores of it in the UK too I think but they are massive in the far east. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28331
    Fretwired said:
    Neymar to Real Madrid is the rumour ... with all that cash I'd say its a done deal.
    After tonight, they'd be mad to go for Neymar ahead of Mbappe. 
    Indeed. Neymar has been exposed as a greedy, cheating wanker in every game he's played. That image doesn't sell shirts. 
    Can't even sell pot noodles now ...
  • bloodandtearsbloodandtears Frets: 1655
    Does this mean bale will go too or will he become the main man??
    Bale to Spurs in a reverse deal with kane for £100m

Get.lost.
    Apparently you are spared this now - Kane is back to being “shit in an England shirt” and Spurs are doomed to 4th next season after accidentally signing Sterling
    are you a Gooner?? cos it could be real easy to take a dislike to you right now ;-)
    My trading feedback

is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

• munckeemunckee Frets: 12338
    axisus said:
    Fretwired said:
    Neymar to Real Madrid is the rumour ... with all that cash I'd say its a done deal.
    After tonight, they'd be mad to go for Neymar ahead of Mbappe. 
    Indeed. Neymar has been exposed as a greedy, cheating wanker in every game he's played. That image doesn't sell shirts. 
    Can't even sell pot noodles now ...
    Well they sell themselves don't they, for when you want a posh lunch.