SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

For Sale - Friedman Motor City and PedalTrain Metro 16

xRandomregxRandomreg Frets: 231
edited August 2018 in FX £
Hi All

Started rebuilding pedal board recently - loads of OD's and Loop Effects. However realise I just prefer my Helix LT in the loop so gonna move on the following

SOLD Strymon Mobius - boxed with power supply (US with adaptor) - £300 inc postage - SOLD Thank you
SOLD Strymon Timeline - boxed with power supply (UK) - £300 inc postage - SOLD thank you
SOLD Strymon Ojai Power Supply - Boxed with all cables - £110 inc postage - SOLD thank you
SOLD Mooer Hustle Drive - Boxed - £30 inc postage SOLD - Thank you
SOLD Mooer Triangle Buff - Boxed - £35 inc postage SOLD - thank you
Pedaltrain Metro 16 with soft case - Boxed - £35 inc postage

Added

SOLD Carpe Diem That Pedal Show Ltd Ed - Tin and Boxed -  £150 inc Postage SOLD Thank You
SOLD Mad Professor 1 - Brown sound with Reverb - Boxed - £115 inc Postage SOLD Thank You
SOLD JHS Cutsom build double pedal with Morning Glory and Moonshine (So good they have made it into the Double Barrel V4) - Boxed - £175   £145 inc postage PRICE DROP - SOLD THANK YOU

Final Add

SOLD Friedman Fuzz Fiend - £205 £175 £155posted 4weeks old  FINAL PRICE DROP SOLD
Friedman Motor City Drive (Includes spare Brymar 12AT7 valve worth £15)- £205 £175 £155 posted 4 weeks old FINAL PRICE DROP
SOLD Friedman Power Grid 10  - £175  £160 £140 posted 4 weeks old FINAL PRICE DROP  SOLD
SOLD Tonebone Radial VT Valve head switcher (very useful) -  £140  £125 posted FINAL PRICE DROP SOLD

Pics

All boxed
I have velcroed them for the board but can remove and clean up if required - all in perfect working order and excellent condition

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments