Eastman Guitars - they look great and are priced well - Anyone got any experience/thoughts?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4718
    Randomreg said:
    Hi All
    I have recently been getting back to the idea of getting a single cur 9
      Let me guess, you got rid of the last one because it was a bit of a dog?

Randomreg said:
    No not at all - I like to play rock and shreddy style as well and I get it into my head that I should be able to shred on a Single Cut and I'm afraid I just can't play that well, so the single cut goes to buy another PRS CU24 and the cycle continues
    ------------------------------------
    I think you missed that one @Randomreg ...you mistyped cur instead of cut...hence the dog comment! Lol  =) :)
    I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • 19791979 Frets: 87
    My brother in law has a discerning eye too and he has 3 different Eastman guitars. He gigs regularly and rhapsodises over how well they stand up to constant use 
  • chris78chris78 Frets: 9166
    If you’re looking at Eastman, try Maybach. I haven’t tried Eastman, but I took a punt on a Maybach LP. Incredible flame, great relicing (not ott), very good electrics and under 8lbs, even though it’s not chambered. My only criticism was the nut was poorly cut. Otherwise it’s a very fine guitar and an upgrade on the 2 r8s I’ve owned at half the price.
  • proggyproggy Frets: 5827
    I've got an Eastman parlour guitar, can't fault it, plays, sounds and looks fantastic.
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3132
    proggy said:
    I've got an Eastman parlour guitar, can't fault it, plays, sounds and looks fantastic.
    Really want to try one of these out, the recent guitar review of them was pretty decent.
  • proggyproggy Frets: 5827
    proggy said:
    Really want to try one of these out, the recent guitar review of them was pretty decent.
    If you're ever in London, Ivor Mairants stock them. They are really nice guitars.