SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD 1970 Marshall JMP 50 Watt 1986 Bass Model

MonstronautMonstronaut Frets: 193
edited November 2018 in Amps £
Here we have a glorious 1970 Marshall 50 watter. One of the last original small box hand wired Marshalls from the golden era! There’s an organ sticker on the rear panel but the sticker inside the amp says that it’s a bass model and the circuit is the bass circuit so it’s a 1986. 

The amp has been recently serviced by Dave at Rosewell amps and is in great working order. It’s currently running 6CA7 valves. It sounds exactly like a great non master volume Marshall should! 

As far as originality, the inputs have been changed at some point as well as one of the switches. 

This is truly the finest amp I’ve ever owned, it does anything I ask of it and has never let me down. Unfortunately an eye watering guitar purchase means this has to go. 

Any questions please ask.

£1800. Im in Tadcaster.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/PyT2ULV.jpg[/img]

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/pvBI6TE"><a href="//imgur.com/a/pvBI6TE">View post on imgur.com</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• MonstronautMonstronaut Frets: 193
    After 5 years on the forum I've become one of the those guys who can't get my pics to display. Is Imgur not the one to use any more?
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8591
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
  • FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11496
    tFB Trader
    Questions that spring to mind that could be asked are:
     Price?
    Location?

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

Questions that spring to mind that could be asked are:
     Price?
    Location?
    Thats what i get for copying the ebay listing.
    bump