Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

PSA: Peach have just put a Hudson Broadcast 2-button custom SKU up for preorders this morning...

What's Hot

Comments

• dindudedindude Frets: 8534
    Blimey it’s like you’re waiting for a food parcel to arrive, don’t you know that the longer a pedal takes the better it sounds! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8774
    In other news, Godot just turned up.
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • paulnb57 said:
    @peachguitarsdotcom any news yet? This is getting ridiculous.....
    I know. We tried to make contact at the start of the week but had no response. I guess he’d rather build stuff than answer annoying emails from me! I certainly do appreciate everyone’s concerns and if anyone wants their deposit back, then it’s no problem whatsoever 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • WhitecatWhitecat Frets: 5378
    I’m gonna wait it out personally. The sudden stupid popularity of these has just swamped him I’m sure. I’d just spend the money on something else I don’t need anyway...
  • paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3044
    I'll deffo wait it out, it just annoys me when companies state delivery time then miss it...by miles...if its going to be the end of July or August or whatever, why can't they just say so, they must know how long each one take to make?
    Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

Shit happens when you’re a one-man band... it’s cool, I get it. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • damm73damm73 Frets: 356
    In the meantime, if anyone is looking for a single footswitch 24V version...check the classifieds section.  
  • JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8774
    Fwiw I’ve had an email from Peach today - v apologetic, explaining that the chap that makes these has been let down by a supplier of parts so that delivery has been put back to mid August as he’s a one man band with a consequent heavy backlog.

it’s all cool: the thrill of delayed gratification.
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
  • meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10337
    fuck my wellington boots
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • If anybody would like to hear what a Strat sounds like through a single footswitch 24V Broadcast go to 2:06 on this vid

https://youtu.be/cB8ahtFj0E8
    Well, its the middle of August @peachguitarsdotcom ;
    Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

I got told they would have them now... When I emailed to cancel my order. 

Still cancelled and grabbed an used one.
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • 4114Effects4114Effects Frets: 3131
    tFB Trader
    Ahem ... Have a look in FX for sale if you want one and don't want to wait ... :-)
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • We’ll have an update today hopefully. 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited August 2018
    We’ll have an update today hopefully. 

....or....not.....

3reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Woot, they have them. Just got an invoice for the balance...
    I havent!.......Booo!

paulnb57 said:
    I havent!.......Booo!
    I must’ve been one of the first buyers for this round... maybe they only got some of the order so far...
    To be fair I'm pretty ambivalent now anyway, Ive convinced myself Ill hate it!

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    paulnb57 said:
    To be fair I'm pretty ambivalent now anyway, Ive convinced myself Ill hate it!
    You will either love it or hate it.
    It's definitely marmite. It's no where near a tubescreamer, it's like the total opposite.

I love it.