SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

**sale agreed* FS Marshall Mini Jubilee Combo 2525c - £460 collect from Bristol or localish delivery

robertyroberty Frets: 10893
edited August 2018 in Amps £
*** Price drop now £460 ***

*** Price drop now £480 ***

Bought this as an experiment in amp distortion, but having my dirt on the floor is so ingrained now I don't think I will ever be able to change!

Marshall rock box, Celestion speaker, two channels with switchable diode clipping circuit, effects loop, three band EQ + presence

20 watts switchable to 5 watts.  It's very loud, I was asked to turn it down at the Electric Ballroom in Camden 

There are a couple of scuffs/discolourations on the tolex and a small tear on the rear at the bottom (pictured), could be glued back on quite easily

Other than that, perfect working order, very little use sadly!

Comes with Marshall footswitch which I forgot to photograph

£500 collection from Bristol or can arrange delivery within a reasonable distance.  No case or box for this unfortunately

Thanks for looking

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments