SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

RMC3 wah and Megaladon Boost

edenfield99edenfield99 Frets: 349
edited September 2018 in FX £
Lovely pedals for sale! I’ve really stripped down my pedal board to what I actually need for the gigs I’m actually doing (not the imaginary bands in my head) so these are up for sale (also I’ve seen a guitar which I don’t need either but you know how it is!). All prices include shipping

fulltone mini deja vibe - bought brand new less than 6 months ago and I’ve used it twice. Comes with box and free Velcro £160.00 SOLD

Peterson Strobostomp Tuner - complete with slightly tatty box and Velcro £70.00 WITHDRAWN

Moog Delay - lovely delay pedal, just surplus to requirements. Comes with box and Velcro £120.00 SOLD

ulbrick megalodon - clean boost. No box but it does have Velcro WITHDRAWN

Genivieve Power Boost - clone of the coloursound powerboost. Again no box but again there’s Velcro. £40.00 SOLD

RMC 3 Wah - loads of wah sounds in one box...it’s just that I don’t use wah at all! Box and, you guessed it, Velcro!! WITHDRAWN

https://flic.kr/p/24qEaow

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments