SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Withdrawn. FS Gibson Custom Historic Select 58 Les Paul Standard UK Special Aged Cherry Burst

What's Hot
FatPeteFatPete Frets: 683
edited August 2018 in Guitars £
This is number 4 of 5 of the run Gibson made in 2015 for the British market with their own special serial numbers - this one is UK8 50004.

Whatever your views on relics, this is quite a piece of work!

Everything looks/works as it should. Hardly used and never gigged. 8lb 9oz/3.89Kg according to my cheap luggage scales.

£4250.00 £4000.00 maybe open to trades.

I'd prefer you to come and play it, pay for it and take it away, but delivery can be discussed.

For info: this is not my hard-won, cherished dream guitar that I'm selling because [insert sob story here]; I took it in trade and would like to move it on. I usually sell elsewhere and this is available at a higher price in the usual places, but as it's an uncommon piece I thought I'd offer it here. I don't think I qualify as a dealer by the classified rules - I'm more of a lurker/occasional poster - but if I'm out of order, mods, please let me know and/or remove this post.

Trading feedback: Trading feedback
0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments