Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Your local independent..

What's Hot
12346»

Comments

• GagarynGagaryn Frets: 1553
    Guitar shop any good?  Looking for some new shops with decent secondhand stock to visit in the south east.  Even if it's in the Outer Hebrides let us know because you never know where you could be one day  ;)
    Pretty sure there are none in Outer Hebrides - nearest will be Inverness. :-)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Vintage-TVintage-T Frets: 405
    mrkb said:
    munckee said:
    There’s a nice one in centre of Truro which is the only one I’ve found. Can’t remember it’s name but it’s near Burger King
    Modern music in Truro is a cool old school - stack to roof style shop with some cool new and SH stuff. Weird opening times though.

the other one “City Music” is more generic, cover pianos and other stuff. But a good new guitar (and acoustic) selection on the first floor. They’re only 5 mins walk apart- so visit both.
    Had a feeling when I started reading this thread that Modern might pop up. A fantastic little shop run by father Andy and son Arron. Very knowledgeable, Andy will bend your ear all day and has had far too much of my money. Size limits the stock they can carry, but there’s never a time when I go in that I don’t GAS for something.

City Music has its appeal, but zero soul, and it’s last resort for me to go in there.

skipped a page here, but if it hasn’t been mentioned then Manson’s in Exeter is close to guitar Nirvana. I could spend my life in there. Very helpful, happy for you to noodle away on pretty much anything if the practice rooms are free.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom