Any Southerners?

What's Hot

Comments

• peteripeteri Frets: 1283
    Soho baby!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Jimbro66Jimbro66 Frets: 2418
    What happened to @Lesbianwithagun? He was in Croydon too I seem to remember.
  • Axe_meisterAxe_meister Frets: 4612
    I'm in Forest Hill not too far away
  • lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2489
    Jimbro66 said:
    ??
  • I'm in Croydon too.
    That's not something to announce publicly.

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    TTony said:

Given that the M25 effectively cuts off the SE from the rest of the country, so anyone down there in the garden would find it awkward to get to any of the main jam sessions...............
    Yep, it's actually easier and probably cheaper for us down in this corner to get to France than to Huddersfield.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    Jimbro66 said:
    ??
    Well, if he was a she the topless photos he posted didn't do much for me ;)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11496
    tFB Trader
    Jimbro66 said:
    ??
    He was in for some work on a Gibson LP only a few weeks ago, so he's doing fine even though not on here.

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

• rlwrlw Frets: 4671
    Bromley (for now anyway).
    Save a cow.  Eat a vegetarian.
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24579
    Sounds like there might be the numbers for a proper SE “that” side of London Jam.

Anyone want to volunteer to be on the ground local organiser? 
    There's been a suggestion of Horsham in the other thread... this might work reasonably well...
  • BlackjackBlackjack Frets: 227
    TTony said:
    Blackjack said:

Was thinking about the possibility of a little social event or something but wondered if there were enough of us to make it worthwhile. 

Given that the M25 effectively cuts off the SE from the rest of the country, so anyone down there in the garden would find it awkward to get to any of the main jam sessions,  it's looking like there might be enough people in the area to make a spin-off SE jam session viable?

That’s what I was thinking, if there was enough of us we might be able to organise something more locally. 

Sounds like there might be the numbers for a proper SE “that” side of London Jam.

I would be very happy to offer my services, with a bit of guidance from those who have done it before. Would be a pleasure. 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • skunkwerxskunkwerx Frets: 6838
    Grunfeld said:
    Dagenham.  Which by feel I'd say is more London than Essex.  Me and @skunkwerx are clearly neighbours!  Funnily enough so is @BigBearKris half the time as I'm studying down at Bournemouth Uni. 
    And yeah, Biggin Hill or that area is easily do-able.
    Haha deffo! Where abouts in Daggers are you? My route to work takes me through Dagenham East, to the A13. 

I live on the outskirts of Romford really, near to good old Chadwell Heath... 
    The only easy day, was yesterday...
  • GrangousierGrangousier Frets: 2621
    Waterloo-ish.
  • jdgmjdgm Frets: 850
    Surrey/Hants border.
  • West London here, near the airport.
    Blackjack said:

I would be very happy to offer my services, with a bit of guidance from those who have done it before. Would be a pleasure. 
    Ok. Perfect.

Step one - venue - if you look on the main Jams thread someone mentioned Horsham - have a chat to them and me via PM and let’s see what we can do.
  • FezFez Frets: 499
    From up norf originally (Stockport - Greater Manchester) but live in Crawley West Sussex now. I have been involved in organising gear fests at Pease Pottage so would be willing to help organise a Southern Jam.
    Don't touch that dial.
    Blackjack said:

Ok. Perfect.

Step one - venue - if you look on the main Jams thread someone mentioned Horsham - have a chat to them and me via PM and let’s see what we can do.
    I saw that @Fez was also willing to organise it so go with whoever you feel would be the best person for the job! I won’t take offence! Will leave you to decide @Bridgehouse