SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Teenage Engineering OP-1

dampoldmandampoldman Frets: 44
edited August 2018 in Studio & Rec £
Hola

I'm not using my Teenage Engineering OP-1 as much as I used to, happy for it to go to a good home. 

Based in Mid Wales. Will courier as part of the price. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ah3dc9yxp3dbgt5/IMG_7851.JPG?raw=1 

£625
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9443
    I've said it before about these devices... possibly the most creative instrument I've ever encountered.

Mine sits in the cupboard, and I look at selling it sometimes, then I realise I just cannot let it go !!

GLWTS mate 
  • StrangefanStrangefan Frets: 5845
    I've said it before about these devices... possibly the most creative instrument I've ever encountered.

Mine sits in the cupboard, and I look at selling it sometimes, then I realise I just cannot let it go !!

GLWTS mate 
    Agreed I put mine up for sale then took it down .... Its just too good to get rid of
  • Hi there Chris - i'm interested in your op-1  but i'd need it by Friday ! i'll try and message you
  • Hi there Chris - i'm interested in your op-1  but i'd need it by Friday ! i'll try and message you
    Sorry buddy, it sold within an hour of it going up. I'll change the post title...
    Hi there Chris - i'm interested in your op-1  but i'd need it by Friday ! i'll try and message you
    I've got one for sale if you are interested :)
  • martmart Frets: 5205
    Hi there Chris - i'm interested in your op-1  but i'd need it by Friday ! i'll try and message you
    To be fair, he didn’t say which Friday he’d need it by, but since he hasn’t been active for two months I think that ship may have sailed Waz. :)
    mart said:
    To be fair, he didn’t say which Friday he’d need it by, but since he hasn’t been active for two months I think that ship may have sailed Waz. :)
    Mart, always optimistic, always hopeful :)