General Jammers Songlist Chat

What's Hot

Comments

• SnagsSnags Frets: 5326
    I don't have a blond one, but if you wanted to do a goth Johnny Winter I could sort you out ;)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • vasselmeyervasselmeyer Frets: 3664
    sticker said:
    No. I want to try using my pedalboard when wearing platform soles. ;)
    If I recall correctly you struggled enough in your sandals  ;)
    I know. Who the fuck wears sandals to a jam? Idiot. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Christ :lol: 
  • Bolt out of the blue...

Spotify made me say it but I'm absolutely certain @Sasquatch_Bob would approve ...

Judas Priest - Breaking the Law

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
  • Bolt out of the blue...

Spotify made me say it but I'm absolutely certain @Sasquatch_Bob would approve ...

Whole-heartedly sir.
  • AlnicoAlnico Frets: 4616
    Well it's not me getting told off for chatting in the song thread!
    (For once).
  • LuttiSLuttiS Frets: 2243
    Bolt out of the blue...

Whole-heartedly sir.
    I'll take the whole-heartedly and raise you a kidney. Great song :)
  • VibetronicVibetronic Frets: 1036
    Just realised your going to the western one which I'm not @Vibetronic ; - a shame but hope to see this on video

as has been said, extend tour, stay down for a couple of days and combine with a trip to World Guitars, easy ;)

@Alnico "Can you turn it down a bit, mate?"
    edited August 2018
    Snags said:
    Might be the busy day but I don't understand that.
    My comment was meant as light hearted fun as I'm usually the one who does that and gets told about it.

Not a brilliant day so apologies if the humour didn't come across.

EDIT : Just realised this IS the thread for chat about songs.
    Today has been difficult from the start and I've misfired through all of it.

Apologies.
    Alnico said:
    Snags said:
    My comment was meant as light hearted fun as I'm usually the one who does that and gets told about it.

Apologies.

No, you're fine - it was my poor attempt at humour that mis-fired.  Slightly tangential reference between you referring to being told off on a thread (as humour) and our conversation in Hudd about you always being the guy at shows/in stores that gets someone coming over and saying "Can you turn it down?" because you dime the amp for a laugh.

It wasn't particularly amusing before having to explain it to avoid misunderstanding. Now it really isn't :)
    Snags said:
    Alnico said:
    Snags said:

Apologies.

No, you're fine - it was my poor attempt at humour that mis-fired.  Slightly tangential reference between you referring to being told off on a thread (as humour) and our conversation in Hudd about you always being the guy at shows/in stores that gets someone coming over and saying "Can you turn it down?" because you dime the amp for a laugh.

It wasn't particularly amusing before having to explain it to avoid misunderstanding. Now it really isn't :)
    Ahhhhh. 
    You can blame me for the funny ship sinking.
    I get it now and had the sun not been so unrelenting I might have seen the speech marks.

My bad.
  • pmbombpmbomb Frets: 1169
    Bolt out of the blue...

+ 100. I was also going to post:

my song choice for HuddStock 19 is used up - but anyone want to jam Breaking The Law?
  • pmbombpmbomb Frets: 1169
    apols @vasselmeyer I was just joshing re the wig, didn't realise if was medical. should have thunk.

• darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 11670
    pmbomb said:
    Bolt out of the blue...

my song choice for HuddStock 19 is used up - but anyone want to jam Breaking The Law?
    If you want to drop one of your other choices, you can still make it one of your three. :)

Still a few people not chipped in yet, so they could pick it as well....
    We have to be so very careful, what we believe in...
  • vasselmeyervasselmeyer Frets: 3664
    Mate, no problems. Mostly of the time I forget about it anyway. I'm not dead so I'm happy that having a number 1 clip every two weeks is about the most I have to think about it. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    pmbomb said:
    Bolt out of the blue...

If you want to drop one of your other choices, you can still make it one of your three. :)

Still a few people not chipped in yet, so they could pick it as well....
    I'll drop Deadeye Dick (unless it made the list ;) ) as  it's not on Spotify and people can't listen and put forward breaking the law. 

There we go :)
  • ^^^

My jedi mind powers are strong. All I had to do was find someone weak minded and plant the seed, and I got a free song pick. Mwahahaha 

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
    Update:

Almost everything I need to build my home Studio is here now except my health. I've hit a small delay in getting it all up and running. It's not bad health like I've suffered before but it's enough to get in my way for a few days and slow everything down.

I'd hoped to have it all finished for this weekend and start offering webcam support from next Monday. I've lost about 4 days due to this so it's looking like it's going to be the end of next week before I can switch on the new webcam (Not here yet) and start lessons, jamming online and general support stuff.

I reckon it's some kind of "F.U, Summer's over" bug and I know a few other people who are down with something similar at the moment so I know it's not serious but it's not nothing either and it's getting right in my way.

Part of what I'm doing here is to try to create the Studio so it's a good space to work in creatively and also something nice for other people to see on the camera. Not only is it difficult to play in a messy area but it's difficult to be taken seriously when it looks like chaos all around you.
    If I can get the walls finished by this weekend I'll have some physical help on Saturday and Sunday to move everything into place and set it all up. After that, next week will just be about finishing things off (That which this week was supposed to be) and I can hopefully start by next weekend.
    If this sounds a little OTT, it's not I promise.

I'm actually trying to create somewhere that not only I can work in but also I can offer face to face lessons, webcam lessons (Not just for the Jam sessions) and try to build some kind of musical career in.
    I can't work anymore and DWP have told us that if I'm not prepared to get back up that chimney, they're not going to help us anymore, so I have to do something on my own now. Apparently, the long list of things I've got wrong with me doesn't bother them and THEY deem me fit for work. I won't go into it in too much detail but it's a joke.
    On the other hand, I was never comfortable about taking handouts from the state, I've worked since I was 13 years old and always earned my own money so the last couple of years have been an unwelcome shock to my system anyway.

I'm trying to see this as a good thing and big push into the career I always wanted anyway.

Bear with me and I'll have all this finished ASAP.

Do what you gotta do @Alnico - health comes first.

Also remember while you're building your new empire the forum has a massive range of skills to call upon - you need graphics/marketing/finance/webcam trouble shooting advice etc you just gotta say and it will come flooding.

All the best matey :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom