SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Fender Twin Amp 1990s CRAZY FINAL PRICE DROP

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Bump, still for sale at this low price  :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ASWASW Frets: 7
    Hi, I’ve owned a 90s twin and they are awesome, only changed to a two rock for clean stuff due to weight reasons plus twins are much cooler in my opinion..  have used the 60s  reissue a few times at gigs too and there isn’t (in my opinion) much of a difference in clean sound.. just a bit more headroom in the 90s twin I think.. the build quality of the 90s twin is also very good when I peeped inside. I’d buy in a heart beat but out of funds for such things... 
  • Cheers @ASW  800 views but no buyers! 
  • Hey mate. My church might be interested in this. We’re based in york. Does the amp have tremolo?
  • @thomholmes .  No, no tremolo - reverb only.
  • Thump
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Super bump

• Bumpington
  • Still for sale  :)
  • Damn I wish I had the readies! What an amp for the money! GLWTS :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.” Einstein

Feedback link -  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/133389/marshall#latest

• Amazing price! 

• Thanks @Marshall  and @robwright  for your comments.  Yes, it cheap - but still not sold!   
  • Crazy cheap for that level of power
    I have a "The Twin" model. I don't think that will even hit £250 at the moment. 
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • If you can get that in a car to M/CR I’ll take it for 425 mate, no messing around. Apart from the journey etc lol !
  • Bump
  • Bump for the weekend