5th Birthday Jam and Gig Reaction, Photos and Videos

What's Hot

Comments

• LuttiSLuttiS Frets: 2243
    Just had a browse at the OneDrive folder where everyone was putting pictures.. was it really just @pmbomb & myself that took any photos and stuff? Didn't @Route66 take a few(thousand) too? :)

Subtext: still need proof I was there. :relaxed: 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • LuttiS said:
    Just had a browse at the OneDrive folder where everyone was putting pictures.. was it really just @pmbomb & myself that took any photos and stuff? Didn't @Route66 take a few(thousand) too? :)

Proof is incoming shortly. @Sasquatch_Bob has a working PC and tracks will be out soon 

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • LuttiS said:

Proof is incoming shortly. @Sasquatch_Bob has a working PC and tracks will be out soon 
    Indeed. The mixing is an ongoing work in progress. 8 tracks done and 12 (I think) to go.
  • darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 11671
    LuttiS said:

Indeed. The mixing is an ongoing work in progress. 8 tracks done and 12 (I think) to go.
    Woohoo!! :)
    We have to be so very careful, what we believe in...
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 6637
    Did anyone get any audio or video of Lil devil at the gig? Fancy seeing how the vocals came across.
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • AlnicoAlnico Frets: 4616
    LuttiS said:

Apparently it's my fault !!!

APPARENTLY. ..Audrey thought I was doing it, which I've only just found out about.
    Ahem...

They're on HER phone so when SHE is free this weekend I'll sort this out for HER.

The official reason is that she didn't join TFB until the week after the Jam and she thought I'd already done it.

I'm not arguing with her. She's bigger than me.
    I'll do it at the weekend.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • stickersticker Frets: 869
    I have a couple of vids and photos from the gig that i'll upload soon !
  • AlnicoAlnico Frets: 4616
    OUR...(Ahem!!) ...photos are uploading now.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Alnico said:
    OUR...(Ahem!!) ...photos are uploading now.

All loaded. Hope enjoy pics from Huddersfield Jam. 
  • Breaking news... studio recording tracks are in a secure location, and will start appearing soon... 

• Breaking news... studio recording tracks are in a secure location, and will start appearing soon... 
    Hooray! :)
    We have to be so very careful, what we believe in...
    Breaking news... studio recording tracks are in a secure location, and will start appearing soon... 
    Hooray! :)
    Stop pissing round with that Gibson and get them posted!!   ;)
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • stickersticker Frets: 869
    My photos and vids are finally on the one drive ! 
  • sticker said:
    My photos and vids are finally on the one drive ! 
    Great vids of @Alnico doing his thing! Awesome!

• mrkb said:
    Did anyone get any audio or video of Lil devil at the gig? Fancy seeing how the vocals came across.
    This isn't the gig, but it's something nonetheless. Featuring the impressive frame of @Sasquatch_Bob along with @mrkb @pmbomb @Snags , and some studi banter about switches.  It's a geek thing.

mrkb said:
    This isn't the gig, but it's something nonetheless. Featuring the impressive frame of @Sasquatch_Bob along with @mrkb @pmbomb @Snags , and some studi banter about switches.  It's a geek thing.

Cheers @Modellista - not as bad as I feared - will keep practicing that one. Will also make sure my butt isn't in the camera next time!
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • mrkb said:
    mrkb said:

Cheers @Modellista - not as bad as I feared - will keep practicing that one. Will also make sure my butt isn't in the camera next time!
    Nah it's pretty good overall, and nice to see my black Vela making an appearance!
    mrkb said:
    mrkb said:

Nah it's pretty good overall, and nice to see my black Vela making an appearance!
    It’s a nice guitar! I assume that was a Sunday morning run through? Did we play it on Saturday!? I’m confused why we did it again. Good drumming though!
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • TBH I was surprised to find this one on my list!  Can't actually remember playing it although I can remember the crap discussion of switch orientation.  
  • This is a good one, Zombie with @Legionreturns @vasselmeyer @drummermatt ;