Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

New ThorpyFX pedal, "The Dane" Danish Pete's Signature pedal

What's Hot

Comments

• ennspekennspek Frets: 1626
    Made by Adrian, Played by Pete? Ordered. Will watch the videos later!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I’m placing an order for this one. Can’t think of a pedal builder or a you tube guitar person  ( can’t bring myself to say youtuber- doh!) that I’d rather support. If it’s half as good as the video suggests, it should be awesome. Nice one @ThorpyFX ;
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6118
    tFB Trader
    mattdavis said:
    I’m placing an order for this one. Can’t think of a pedal builder or a you tube guitar person  ( can’t bring myself to say youtuber- doh!) that I’d rather support. If it’s half as good as the video suggests, it should be awesome. Nice one @ThorpyFX ;
    Thanks Matt, appreciated. 
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
  • Very impressed with the demo. Great tones
    tFB Trader
    Thanks for all the support everyone, if you want to watch a video of pete playing the pedal solely without any back story, then please head here:

Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
  • Ordered mine yesterday, delivery due tomorrow. Can’t wait!
  • Goddamit just when I said I wasn't going to spend any more money on gear this month!
    Link to my trading feedback: http://thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/58787/
    tFB Trader
    Goddamit just when I said I wasn't going to spend any more money on gear this month!
    I can only apologise..... it’s worth it though 
  • ThorpyFX said:
    Goddamit just when I said I wasn't going to spend any more money on gear this month!
    I can only apologise..... it’s worth it though 
    Ordered! I'm sure it will be amazing, especially if it gives me the ability to play like Pete ;-)
    Link to my trading feedback: http://thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/58787/
  • Well done Adrian.
    Your pedals are my go to drive, boost and fuzz tones. Just ordered and looking forward to this arriving.....all the best
    Jon
  • Just when I was thinking about shifting some more pedals, this does sound damn good...

Is there any way I can get #13 specifically?
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • GassageGassage Frets: 30868
    TTony said:

That's some pedal board.
    ;)

Is that Adrian’s Wall?

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    tFB Trader
    Just when I was thinking about shifting some more pedals, this does sound damn good...

I’ve got no control over the numbering I’m afraid.... I built 200 and shipped them to the respective shops. 
  • impmannimpmann Frets: 12663
    Blimey, normally I have no interest in such a signature pedal, but that sounds pretty bloody nice!

Good work, chap.
    Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.

• ThorpyFX said:
    Just when I was thinking about shifting some more pedals, this does sound damn good...

I’ve got no control over the numbering I’m afraid.... I built 200 and shipped them to the respective shops. 
    No worries :) 

I'm sure I'll grab one at some point. How would you describe this versus with the Gunshot?
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    tFB Trader
    ThorpyFX said:

No worries :) 

I'm sure I'll grab one at some point. How would you describe this versus with the Gunshot?
    very different. The gunshot is more rock based with more saturation on tap. The dane is more open, with less gain and a different feel dynamically.
  • LebarqueLebarque Frets: 3815
    Any pushed mids on The Dane, @ThorpyFX , or is it more of a transparent tone?
    tFB Trader
    Lebarque said:
    Any pushed mids on The Dane, @ThorpyFX , or is it more of a transparent tone?
    more transparent, but balanced in the mids, no scoop.
  • Are all those with Andertons the signed by Pete ones?
    View my trading feedback here: http://thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/58681/
    tFB Trader
    MrSwanson said:
    Are all those with Andertons the signed by Pete ones?
    yes. He signed and wrote a quip in 200. 125 went to andertons, 75 went to riff city... the signed ones include a piece of danish memorabilia, some lego and a custom signature danish pete Pick.