SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

jam buddies bristol/bath (title nicked from caffeine vamp)

nickpnickp Frets: 182
I live between bath and bristol. I am in a covers band.  i would like to start gaining confidence improvising and jamming - anyone interested/have ideas etc ?

give me a shout and we'll go from there.

no miserable gits (have enough of that with the band) :) 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• dazzajldazzajl Frets: 5653
    Hi Nick,

I’m the other side of Bath and really need to get playing with some folks again. Been a year now without a band and in a big rut with my playing. 

Definitely not miserable, can be a bit git’ish ;)
  • Not sure if this got anywhere, but I’m possibly not too far away (Chippenham). Depending on when/ where, I might be up for having a little jam too
  • @nickp there’s an electric jam night at The White Hart Midsomer Norton every 3rd Monday if that’s of interest 
    www.maltingsaudio.co.uk
  • nickpnickp Frets: 182
    ah, thanks - i;ll pop along

• darcymdarcym Frets: 1297
    I'm in Bath and I'd love to meet some new people to Jam with - so please feel free @nickp to get in contact. 
  • Hi,

Also interested in a jam at some point. I live near Yate. Reasonable drummer, ok guitarist!