SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Canon 5d MKii

What's Hot
Made the jump over to Fuji so this is up for grabs. For those that know, you know. For those that don't, this is an incredible camera. Canon just does something to skin tones that make the subject look beautiful. Oh, and they also do some of the best filming out there. Even now it's been replaced with various newer models, this thing still stands out as being a classic. 

Has around 13k accutations, comes boxed, charger, couple of batteries and manual. 

£400 shipped.

I play guitar and take photos of stuff. I also like beans on toast.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• enteeentee Frets: 93
    May well be interested if this is still around in October (just off on holiday).  Thinking about upgrading my 7D....
    Vox 24, Variax 700, Epiphone Dot Studio (Cats Whiskers pups, custom inlay, custom pickguard), Gretsch 5238T (P90s/B3), Gibson Les Paul Zoot (rainbow), Gretsch 5135 PS, 'Graick' G2312TVR, BarileleBo (electric baritone ukulele G6199).
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Banging price for a low shutter count mk2
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12347
    Wow, bargain for someone right there. If it doesn’t shift on here Ross, try on the Talkphotography forum classifieds, bet it’ll get snapped up in no time. 
  • entee said:
    May well be interested if this is still around in October (just off on holiday).  Thinking about upgrading my 7D....
    I'm away after next week in the US for 10 days so you never know. If you can, I would keep the 7D as well. They are very different cameras and both useful for different things. 

I play guitar and take photos of stuff. I also like beans on toast.

• Used a 5Dii at work for a good few months with the 65mm 5x lens and the 100mm L macro, as well as a zoom for some reportage..Nice camera, great price! Pro level kit, great images and handling.