Guitar Show London

What's Hot
Winny_PoohWinny_Pooh Frets: 7732
edited September 2018 in FX
Anyone going? Do any of our exhibitors perhaps have a spare ticket? I'd be happy to watch your table/demo gear and give you some breaks on one of the days. (skint ATM) 
2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I'm hoping to go but my health might put a stop to it. Got all my fingers crossed that I can make it.

Sorry, dude, I can't help with tickets as I don't have one myself yet.

You can use OLYMPIA20 to get 20% off if that's any help?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • duotoneduotone Frets: 972
    Didn't even know this was happening tbh.

Would it be worth taking a bass playing friend or is there nothing for them to play?
  • Guitar_SlingerGuitar_Slinger Frets: 1489
    edited September 2018
    Blimey, there are three shows at Cumbria, Leeds/Bradford and Cheshire on the Sundays before and another in Northampton the Sunday after.

Spoilt for choice!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Don't know about free tickets but it looks like VOX are offering 20% off tickets if you use their Vox20 code when buying tickets: https://www.facebook.com/voxampsuk/photos/a.642053565823692/2265433723485660
  • ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6090
    tFB Trader
    Blimey, there are three shows at Cumbria, Leeds/Bradford and Cheshire on the Sundays before and another in Northampton the Sunday after.

Spoilt for choice!
    I’m at a Guitarshop every weekend in October......

but at the london Olympia show we are exhibiting with gray guitars. And..... Chris Buck and danish Pete will be demoing pedals on our stands....
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • dindudedindude Frets: 8534
    ThorpyFX said:

Spoilt for choice!
    I’m at a Guitarshop every weekend in October......

but at the london Olympia show we are exhibiting with gray guitars. And..... Chris Buck and danish Pete will be demoing pedals on our stands....

Why do you insist on associating with such average players!

Seriously though, that right there is reason enough to go.

• TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7350
    I've bought a ticket for the Saturday, and for the Cream Experience gig 
    Red ones are better. 
  • GadgetGadget Frets: 895
    Would love to be going, but can't as I'm currently recovering from a back op. Annoying, as I also missed the Birmingham show earlier in the year :(
    I think, therefore.... I... ummmm........
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7350
    Went to this on Saturday.

Had a terrible journey and was hours late getting there, but it didn't impact the visit - there was so little of interest it as done in 30 -40 minutes :-( 

The Cream Experience gig was excellent.

I'll stick to Birmingham I think - better mix (and amount) of exhibitors and no London chaos to deal with 
    Red ones are better. 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • hotpickupshotpickups Frets: 1813
    edited September 2018
    TimmyO said:
    Went to this on Saturday.

Had a terrible journey and was hours late getting there, but it didn't impact the visit - there was so little of interest it as done in 30 -40 minutes :-( 

The Cream Experience gig was excellent.

I'll stick to Birmingham I think - better mix (and amount) of exhibitors and no London chaos to deal with 
    And cheaper ticket entrance at Birmingham show I hear too. £25 phew no way on top of the journey getting there and that before I've even bought a set of strings
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
  • My son and his wife went and had a horrendous journey across London. They said the show wasn't worth the visit...