SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Native Instruments Maschine MK2 with stand - £200 delivered

BodBod Frets: 1298
edited October 2018 in Studio & Rec £
Morning all,

I've just taken the plunge and upgraded to the MK3 so need to move this on to satisfy the credit card.

In good condition, everything functions as it should and has had home use only.  It comes boxed (though missing the internal packing for some reason - not sure what I did with it), with the Maschine v2 software and library, and Komplete Select 11.  I already have the license transfer codes ready to go.

The stand can be used on the desktop or attached to a drum stand.

More pics - https://photos.app.goo.gl/zribLUFyhVs2SFfT9

I'm based in Leicester, and will knock a tenner off for collection.  Could also possibly meet up within the East Midlands...

Thanks,
Bod.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24601
    How do you find the MK3?

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
  • BodBod Frets: 1298
    It's really good, but I'm yet to get stuck in properly.  I received a unit with faulty encoders at first, but Andertons sorted it out really quickly and sent a replacement unit.  It's much easier to access a lot of the functions now, and the displays are wonderful.  The macro function is really useful too...