SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WITHDRAWN Yamaha MX49 synthesizer

What's Hot
goldtopgoldtop Frets: 6101
edited January 2019 in Studio & Rec £
This is Yamaha's most affordable version of the Motif synth. Super lightweight, 49-keys, velocity sensitive, 16-part multitimbral, splits, layers, etc. Huge range of 'bread and butter' presets, see here: https://jp.yamaha.com/files/download/other_assets/6/328486/mx49mx61_en_dl_a0.pdf

But it is a full synth. There's a degree of voice editing from the front panel, but if you use a computer, there are editors which give you access to the whole set of parameters: up to 8 samples, filters, envelopes, etc per voice. Lots of info in the SoS review here: https://www.soundonsound.com/reviews/yamaha-mx49

In very good condition, except for a light scratch as shown below:

Price: £220 plus shipping or collect from Cambridge.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• goldtopgoldtop Frets: 6101
    Bump and possible trade: Korg Electribe Sampler.
    Bump. (But no longer need Korg Sampler.)
  • Brilliant keyboard, I have one and have only used the most basic of functions but it sounds lovely. I like how the piano records in stereo through the USB, so the high notes are louder on the right and the low notes on the left. I'm sure this is probably common place but it sounds great with the reverb up. Sound example:

Great as a daw controller too - I did a few bass lines through it with midi, so I could double the same part on the Mx49 double bass and one in Kontakt:

Hopefully these examples help your sale and don't make people run away screaming!!
    Please note my communication is not very good, so please be patient with me
    soundcloud.com/thecolourbox-1
    youtube.com/@TheColourboxMusic
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Bump!
    New price - £220 - type bump.
    edited January 2019