SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Wtb Baja Tele

What's Hot
Any sensibly priced Baja's around?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• They have been rising so much s/h its almost worth buying new at £660 odd!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Nice red one on EBay at the moment £450 or best offer, it’s collection only from Bexley I think.
  • Quite a few on ebay all around 450-550. Lot of guitar for the money.
  • There do seem to be a lot of them in the hands of bedroom dealer knob heads at the moment, hence the perceived price increases.

My local clown is trying to shift a dinted one for £500 at the moment...because it's in "rare" black 

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • robgilmorobgilmo Frets: 3362
    Black ones are quite rare, but for 500 quid it would have to be a really really minty mint one. Did they even make Black ones?
    A Deuce , a Tele and a cup of tea.
  • Seen quite a few black ones about. The rare one is the white blonde 50's! Now that one I would pay a bit more for. :) Think it was a special run.

I have a 60's Baja in Sonic Blue which I paid £440 for a few years back. Was absolutely mint and is a superb guitar. I reckon they're well worth the pennies to be honest. Mind you they were only £400 new in 2006 weren't they?!:dizzy: 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I sold a Sonic a Blue with a couple of sharp dings for £450. Nice guitar.
    Trading feedback info here

My band, Red For Dissent
  • I have an absolutely mint early Baja, in Desert Sand / white plate / mint gig bag - left the house once i think! Believe it's a 2008/9. Maybe looking to sell, would probably want £495 if I was going to part with it. PM me if you're interested, cheers.
  • chrisj1602chrisj1602 Frets: 3896
    I have one I could maybe let go, it has a few dings and the neck pickup is an unknown as it had been swapped before I got it. It’s still wired up with the S1 and sounds fine and plays great. If the issues don’t bother you and you want a cheaper one, send me a PM.
  • I have one I could maybe let go, it has a few dings and the neck pickup is an unknown as it had been swapped before I got it. It’s still wired up with the S1 and sounds fine and plays great. If the issues don’t bother you and you want a cheaper one, send me a PM.
    What colour is it dude?
  • chrisj1602chrisj1602 Frets: 3896
    I have one I could maybe let go, it has a few dings and the neck pickup is an unknown as it had been swapped before I got it. It’s still wired up with the S1 and sounds fine and plays great. If the issues don’t bother you and you want a cheaper one, send me a PM.
    What colour is it dude?
    The regular blonde/blackguard
  • FreebirdFreebird Frets: 5821
    Seen quite a few black ones about. The rare one is the white blonde 50's! Now that one I would pay a bit more for. :) Think it was a special run.
    I concur, the white blonde and maple neck, with a black guard is a great combo for a Tele.
    If we are not ashamed to think it, we should not be ashamed to say it.
  • skibskib Frets: 94
    Thanks for your help guys now sorted.
  • hairmetalhairmetal Frets: 319
    One listed on Coda Music for £449 today