TC chorus

chrisjac2chrisjac2 Frets: 67
After a chorus pedal and was gonna go for the after glow as its on offer. But I've just seen the 3rd dimension and I've got to say it's looks interesting. I just want it to add a bit to some guns and roses intros!
Has anyone got any opinion on these, is the afterglow just gonna be easier in a live situation?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• jpttaylorjpttaylor Frets: 458
    They’re different kinds of chorus - the Afterglow is more conventional, whereas the 3rd Dimension has less movement and can be more subtle. Both sound great, it will just depend on which you prefer.

In terms of live use, you can’t get more idiot proof than 4 buttons, but you probably wouldn’t spend ages dialling the Afterglow in.
  • crunchmancrunchman Frets: 11414
    If this is based on the Boss Dimension C, there is a Toneprint for the Corona Chorus that should put you in the ballpark.  The Corona is pretty good as there are so many different Toneprints that you should be able to find something you like.
  • I've owned the afterglow and it's a great warm analog sounidng pedal. Recommended especially at the current prices