Sire Acoustics. These look interesting.

What's Hot
SteveFSteveF Frets: 536

Seems to be another set of acoustics coming in at the competitive <300 and <800 price points.  Heard very good things about the basses and Mike Dawes seems positive about these, which has to be a good thing, particularly as he has no affiliation with them.   Obviously there's an element of sales pitch with any Anderton's vid, so would be interested in alternative views but these could be another option to consider for a budget or mid-price acoustic.  
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• They look like they were made in the same Korean factory as the PRS acoustics I think, which are supposed to be good guitars. 

For that price range, I myself would go for the Eastman offerings.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Look and sound great in the video, I guess they always do! Has anyone on here played one? I'm intrigued by the R3, £299 seems like a steal for the tones they were getting in the video! 
  • sparkspark Frets: 22
    Sire started with basses thanks to Marcus Miller, they sold lots of them few years ago. People were pretty happy about quality/price. I would say is like chapman with guitars.

• FuengiFuengi Frets: 2849
    Can somebody please edit Mike Dawes speaking on this video and post it on the Insomnia thread?