PSA TC Range is down to £29 delivered at GAK

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• VJIvesVJIves Frets: 466
    joetele said:
    Trying to resist a 3rd Dimension. I've already got the incredible Visual Sounds H20 V3 but there's something about the sound of that 3D pedal...
    I was just about to order a 3rd Dimension, but if this new Boss turns out to be a Waza DC2 then I'd rather just put the £30 towards that...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • joetelejoetele Frets: 947
    VJIves said:
    joetele said:
    Trying to resist a 3rd Dimension. I've already got the incredible Visual Sounds H20 V3 but there's something about the sound of that 3D pedal...
    I was just about to order a 3rd Dimension, but if this new Boss turns out to be a Waza DC2 then I'd rather just put the £30 towards that...
    Yeah, they're sold out anyway, and think it could be weeks before they get stock. I cancelled my order for the Honey Pot and instead went for the red Phaser, as I want to try putting phaser after reverb based on a suggestion from an old Pedal Zone video. 
    MUSIC: Pale Blurs
  • VJIvesVJIves Frets: 466
    joetele said:
    VJIves said:
    joetele said:
    Yeah, they're sold out anyway, and think it could be weeks before they get stock. I cancelled my order for the Honey Pot and instead went for the red Phaser, as I want to try putting phaser after reverb based on a suggestion from an old Pedal Zone video. 
    They actually emailed me this morning to say the revised delivery estimate was this Friday, so I got straight in with the cancellation and boy, am I glad I did! WAZA WAZA WAZA
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    VJIves said:
    joetele said:
    VJIves said:
    joetele said:
    They actually emailed me this morning to say the revised delivery estimate was this Friday, so I got straight in with the cancellation and boy, am I glad I did! WAZA WAZA WAZA
    Any idea on the likely price for that Waza Dimension C? 
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16256
    IIRC the chap who designed Roland rack gear in the 80s is now the head of design for Roland/ Boss so there are accurate models in the current generation of pedals . So, in theory, that should be a very good SDD320. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10893
    Matt Knight from Boss is answering questions about these on Pedalboards of Doom on Facebook

There's probably a separate thread for this but anyway

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Bought a forcefield compressor from andertons for 30 quid. Never used a compressor before so got it to see what they're about, having a lot of fun with it. What a bargain. 
    I bought the Blood Moon Phaser which is fantastic but not quite the phaser sound I personally was after, so if anyone wants it for £25 posted let me know