R9 finish marked by guitar stand

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• CorvusCorvus Frets: 2924
    tFB Trader

Mate. Stop trolling me. Where the flip do you get off, deciding what I'm going to tell someone else to do?
    Seriously, grow up, get over yourself already.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Corvus said:

Mate. Stop trolling me. Where the flip do you get off, deciding what I'm going to tell someone else to do?
    Seriously, grow up, get over yourself already.

Sorry you feel like that. I wasn't trying to 'troll' you, but when you come out swinging, being abusive and at the same time making it clear that you have no intention of adding anything constructive to the debate, then you can hardly blame me for going on the defensive.

Have a nice day! :)
  • CorvusCorvus Frets: 2924
    tFB Trader
    Well I think you were over-reacting but I'm sorry if it came across as that personal. As for the constructive and debate bit I've said my bit on that score already, and I'm out of this now, all the best to you (sincerely meant).
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24578
    ICBM said

Gibson seem to be quite happy to change all sorts of stuff on their modern models, but for some reason blindly stick with the two things that cause the most problems for owners in the real world - the nitro finish, and you know what the other one is :).

Ah, you mean the name on the headstock, no?
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • poopotpoopot Frets: 9098
    Try a little bit of nail polish remover... that should get the blemish out ;)
  • TADodgerTADodger Frets: 211
    err - I've fixed it. Ta