Behold my massive board of pedals

What's Hot

Comments

• pmbombpmbomb Frets: 1169
    the pedal tray, first toe in the rabbit hole. yes, looking at you @Cols.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ColsCols Frets: 6953
    pmbomb said:
    the pedal tray, first toe in the rabbit hole. yes, looking at you @Cols.

Congrats!  It’s a slippery slope.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7349
    All the studio & live tones of Page & Kossoff you could need. Haven't changed a thing in about 8 months which is a record for me :)
    I hd a DD3 that had a toggle to remove a bit of the high end - apparently it's an easy mod for those competent 

Flashback/flashback mini has some amazing toneprints 
    Red ones are better. 
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7349
    Red ones are better. 
  • PS66PS66 Frets: 20
    edited October 2018

Electric guitar board

http://i66.tinypic.com/znwh3n.jpg

Acoustic guitar board

http://i67.tinypic.com/qxm3pz.jpg

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 7669

Mine's done for now, unless I sell something first, and I don't think there's anything I'd want to sell :)

httpwwwarrowheadguitarscoukpicspedals2018jpg

"I'll probably be in the bins at Newport Pagnell services."  fretmeister
    1reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    PS66 said:
    am I misunderstanding the term "acoustic guitar"?
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • PS66PS66 Frets: 20
    pmbomb said:
    PS66 said:
    am I misunderstanding the term "acoustic guitar"?
    Seems that way...do I need to explain to you how to amplify an acoustic guitar so it can be heard by a crowd of people in a bar??...ok then it’s an electro-acoustic...is this helpful to you??
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    it was merely a light hearted quip.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom
  • Breaker86Breaker86 Frets: 13
    edited October 2018
    Hi all   

So my board is somewhat cliche, more so now I've just snagged a Source Audio Ventris on eBay.  I'm going to be adding a Strymon TimeLine, Green Carrot Pedals Infatuator, Source Audio EQ and lastly a Gig Rig G2.       I've got a custom made pedalboard set aside for it all to be dropped in.   

• sparkspark Frets: 22
    This is my current pedalboard, its great because it works for bass and guitar. 
  • JotaJota Frets: 463
    spark said:
    You could just use the receiver as a pedalboard!
  • johnhejohnhe Frets: 189
    All the studio & live tones of Page & Kossoff you could need. Haven't changed a thing in about 8 months which is a record for me :)

Would you mind comparing the Animal to the .45 Cal for us please? Is there much overlap between them? Many differences?

• sparkspark Frets: 22
    Jota said:
    spark said:
    You could just use the receiver as a pedalboard!
    Now I'm in that stage to reduce to minimum, this is like a roller coster, up and down, never settled.
  • johnhe said: Would you mind comparing the Animal to the .45 Cal for us please? Is there much overlap between them? Many differences?
    For me, the .45 is very very accurate JTM without excessive gain often found in MIAB. Can do early AC/DC, Free & Zep.

The Animal is the 1971 'Free-Live' album. Plexi just pours out of this, again not spoiled by gain. Much more open, hollow/scooped if you like. 
    Two very different pedals.

• Matt_McGMatt_McG Frets: 321

After about a year to a year and a half of chopping and changing, and buying and trying, I have a board I'm actually pretty happy with.

The two pedals at the bottom right are a Phase 45 with 'vibe mod (Fuzzdog build), and a modified Nobels ODR-1 clone (Aion Andromeda self-build, which adds a bass control so you can roll off bottom end). Those two I sometimes swap for a Small Stone Nano, and another Aion self-build clone (this time of a BJFE Honey Bee).

Plans for the future: a slightly bigger board, maybe a Pedaltrain Jr, so I can add on a couple of pedals I like (Sub'n'Up, and  Muff), and have space for a single better PSU. I'm still not 100% convinced by the Flint, and it may end up going back to a dedicated 'verb and trem pedal setup.

I'm very happy, though, with the drive pedals, delays and basic modulation options.

• JotaJota Frets: 463
    Matt_McG said:

After about a year to a year and a half of chopping and changing, and buying and trying, I have a board I'm actually pretty happy with.

The two pedals at the bottom right are a Phase 45 with 'vibe mod (Fuzzdog build), and a modified Nobels ODR-1 clone (Aion Andromeda self-build, which adds a bass control so you can roll off bottom end). Those two I sometimes swap for a Small Stone Nano, and another Aion self-build clone (this time of a BJFE Honey Bee).

Plans for the future: a slightly bigger board, maybe a Pedaltrain Jr, so I can add on a couple of pedals I like (Sub'n'Up, and  Muff), and have space for a single better PSU. I'm still not 100% convinced by the Flint, and it may end up going back to a dedicated 'verb and trem pedal setup.

I'm very happy, though, with the drive pedals, delays and basic modulation options.

You need one of these now:

1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Matt_McGMatt_McG Frets: 321
    Heh, indeed. The light makes the stuff look dustier than it actually is, but yeah.
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33725
    My small gig board has been updated.
    First time I've not had a Klon on my board in about 10 years.

It might be coming back at some stage though- I'm thinking of getting rid of the Blue Sky and Timefactor for a Keeley Delay Workstation.

The Gravitas pedal is absolutely amazing.

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • enjoenjo Frets: 250
    edited October 2018
    Keeps me entertained:
    https://i.imgur.com/aHqQj1a.jpg