SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Keys wanted - Leicester/Loughborough/Notts

What's Hot
Established originals band performing Singer/Songwriter Americana/Rock looking for a new keys player.

We rehearse usually on Sunday evenings in Loughborough, and gigs generally tend to be music venues & festivals around the East Midlands. Established line up, Vox/Guitar, Bass, Guitar, Drums. Age range 35-45 but we aren't fussy about age/sex etc. 

Looking for a keys player who is capable of writing own keys parts and can play in a variety of styles. We have recently finished a debut album and I can send anyone interested in auditioning a full selection of tracks to gauge style and to prep a few songs. 

PM me for details. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• RolandRoland Frets: 8590
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24578
    Roland said:
    Lol - it’s a replacement for him so I doubt he’d want to come back already :D
  • horsehorse Frets: 1562
    Roland said:
     Yeah, it would be a bit like those married couples who meet in bars and pretend they don't know each other.

Heartily recommend this band to others though
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24578
    horse said:
    Roland said:
     Yeah, it would be a bit like those married couples who meet in bars and pretend they don't know each other.

Heartily recommend this band to others though
    Any time you want to meet up sweetie
  • paulmapp8306paulmapp8306 Frets: 829
    edited January 2019
    Might be up for this if not filled as it's s couple of mon5hs old.  If it is fair do's.  Played basic synth stuff for ages, and started proper piano a year ago.

Might not be up to standard, but you never know.

Send me the link and I can judge.

Here's a link to something I've done since Christmas (I'll add from laptop, phone don't copy it),  all parts are live recorded not sequenced.  All done by myself..