Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

The London International Guitar Show - Kempton Race Course - 28th Oct

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• IvisonGuitarsIvisonGuitars Frets: 6838
    tFB Trader
    I shall be there with Ivison Guitars. Very much looking forward to it! 

http://www.ivisonguitars.com
    (formerly miserneil)
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11496
    tFB Trader
    Which station is it for the show , and how far is the walk  from the station. Is it actually Kempton Park?
    If so Google says 18 minute walk which seems quite a way (unless they are being a bit conservative)

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • fandangofandango Frets: 2204
    Which station is it for the show , and how far is the walk  from the station. Is it actually Kempton Park?
    If so Google says 18 minute walk which seems quite a way (unless they are being a bit conservative)
    You trip off the station into kempton racecourse car park. Then, if you can manage it, it’s a near straight 400 yard walk to the entrance.  =)
  • fandangofandango Frets: 2204
    fandango said:
    You trip off the station into kempton racecourse car park. Then, if you can manage it, it’s a near straight 400 yard walk to the entrance.  =)
    Should have said Kempton Park Station.

• KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3301
    edited October 2018
    I've just found out that my mate, Pete, will have a stand there - Clear Sound Music UK. 
    Looks like he'll be demoing Red Sound speakers, which appear to be lightweight FFFRs for modellers. He, himself is a Kemper user.

Pop by and say ''Hi' and say Cos told you about these. It's a shame I can't make it but I hope it's a good one for everyone.
  • FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11496
    tFB Trader
    fandango said:
    I was more concerned for the state of me Barnet - it's windy out there today - lol

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Really looking forward to this. Especially looking forward to seeing @ATB_Guitars amazing collection, @IvisonGuitars (after following several of the build threads) and @guitars4you.