SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Hammond clone dual keyboard

lukedlblukedlb Frets: 488
Ideally I’m after a Mag P2 and I currently have my eyes on a hamichord. I hear uhl are good and the new black viscount legend is very attractive. However, budget restrictions are pushing me towards the hamichord. 
Any chance someone has a high end Hammond B3 clone?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• lukedlblukedlb Frets: 488
    Still looking. 
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16010
    Not a keyboard but I have a Ferrofish module which can turn any single or dual keyboard with midi into a great B3 emulator
    ......google it.........it's very impressive
    mine is virtually unused and I would sell it very cheap
    Dominic said:
    Not a keyboard but I have a Ferrofish module which can turn any single or dual keyboard with midi into a great B3 emulator
    ......google it.........it's very impressive
    mine is virtually unused and I would sell it very cheap
    Thank you for the offer. I’ve extended my search into 2019 in hope that an hx3 comes up, from all accounts a pretty impressive piece of kit. 
    Yes, in fact his post reminded me it was time I picked up the Hammond again. My home is Bologna, Italy, not too far from where Viscount is located. The new Legend model looks interesting. 
    I finally bought a Hamichord last December and recently updated the software to 2017. I am so impressed that I am considering putting down my guitar for a while. It looks like a B3 and has the software of the new Crumar mojo61 inside.
    Totally authentic. I wouldn't hesitate from recommending this to everyone.