The Hudson Broadcast 9v & 24v versions - My experiences!

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• tone1tone1 Frets: 5112
    I’m sat here with the Broadcast and can’t help thinking I’d like the LED’s around the other way. Green for on and Red for High gain... I might have to open her up again to modify mine B)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mines red for on and blue for hi gain
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    edited November 2018
    Mine’s red for on and green high gain....I’d definitely like green for on and Red for High gain ( god, I need to get a life)  s
    I’ve just changed my LEDs over... I thought it might just be coloured caps but it’s the LEDs that are coloured... I now have Green for pedal on and Red for High gain... Peace in the Universe is now restored... :)
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GagarynGagaryn Frets: 1553
    tone1 said:
    I’ve just changed my LEDs over... I thought it might just be coloured caps but it’s the LEDs that are coloured... I now have Green for pedal on and Red for High gain... Peace in the Universe is now restored... :)

That's interesting - mine is definitely white LED's under coloured lenses for both. Actually, it's not that interesting but it might explain why I found mine so bright.

Gagaryn said:
    tone1 said:

That's interesting - mine is definitely white LED's under coloured lenses for both. Actually, it's not that interesting but it might explain why I found mine so bright.

I would have preferred white LEDs as I could have just switched coloured lenses  :)
  • GagarynGagaryn Frets: 1553
    tone1 said:
    Gagaryn said:
    tone1 said:

I would have preferred white LEDs as I could have just switched coloured lenses  :)

Which is what I will be doing when I get home. :-)
    edited November 2018
    It’s not just me who thinks Green LED For Pedal on is the best way of doing it.... 
  • pmgpmg Frets: 298
    Finally got around to using this recent 24v peach version) and must say I’ve been impressed.  A keeper!