Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Any heads up on potential Black Friday deals?

What's Hot

Comments

• mrkbmrkb Frets: 6635
    Dan_Halen said:
    John_P said:
    Not a deal as such, but just had an email from Andertons saying they're doing a price promise, in that anything you buy in November they'll automatically refund you the difference if they end up dropping the price on Black Friday.

https://www.andertons.co.uk/black-friday-price-promise
    A nice gesture that might reduce the people holding off from buying something but be careful that the refund is in loyalty points not money.    
    Cheeky! So it costs them nothing, either way they're getting all of your money!
    Seems rather harsh. They have no obligation to give back anything and people have no obligation to buy there in the first place. Offering shoppers the difference back in store credit seems like a pretty fair deal to me.
    I’m not sure if it’s a tad harsh or rather harsh, can you post another comment so we have the definitive version ;)
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    21reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11494
    tFB Trader
    We'll be putting this lot in the Black Friday sale for starters

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • We'll be putting this lot in the Black Friday sale for starters
    Holy cow! 

...any finance deals Jonathan? 

*reaches for Laptop to check credit card deals* 

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 6635
    Heistercamp have 15% off at the moment type code EBD15 at the checkout.
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    Oh man 
  • ShrewsShrews Frets: 2958
    Boss Katana 50's have risen in price from £160 to £199 over the last month pretty much everywhere. I'm thinking they will go back down to £160 on Black Friday, with a £40 off offer!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • andy1839andy1839 Frets: 2197
    That Lion Supreme DC is gorgeous. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • John_PJohn_P Frets: 2744
    mrkb said:
    Heistercamp have 15% off at the moment type code EBD15 at the checkout.
    Wis.   I was just looking at there site for a new strap.  
  • GAK seem to have some stuff listed now. 
  • McTootMcToot Frets: 2041
    Bugger me with a rounders bat. Those Bluescats and the double cut are outta this world.   

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;) 

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Dan_HalenDan_Halen Frets: 1646
    mrkb said:
    Dan_Halen said:
    John_P said:
    Not a deal as such, but just had an email from Andertons saying they're doing a price promise, in that anything you buy in November they'll automatically refund you the difference if they end up dropping the price on Black Friday.

https://www.andertons.co.uk/black-friday-price-promise
    A nice gesture that might reduce the people holding off from buying something but be careful that the refund is in loyalty points not money.    
    Cheeky! So it costs them nothing, either way they're getting all of your money!
    Seems rather harsh. They have no obligation to give back anything and people have no obligation to buy there in the first place. Offering shoppers the difference back in store credit seems like a pretty fair deal to me.
    I’m not sure if it’s a tad harsh or rather harsh, can you post another comment so we have the definitive version ;)
    Lol.... fair play :-) Trying to post from my phone is always a car crash. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • FuengiFuengi Frets: 2849
    I would anticipate the 69th Anniversary Jazzmasters to be reduced, nobody wants to be selling a limited edition anniversary a year late do they? 
    Is your Black Friday sale likely to include pickups?
  • HattigolHattigol Frets: 8175
    GAK seem to have some stuff listed now. 
    This is described as their Biggest Ever Sale.

They have this particular guitar with an incredible £7 off the previous price. Astonishingly, still available too - how has it not been snapped up at such a crazy discount?

https://www.gak.co.uk/en/epiphone-masterbilt-century-deluxe-vintage-sunburst
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11494
    tFB Trader
    Is your Black Friday sale likely to include pickups?
    Yes - if we have a chance to get them into the reverb shop in time - we'll have a bit of a clearout

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

• CHrisP86CHrisP86 Frets: 360
    I’ve not thought about buying a new guitar in ages but I can’t wait to see what goes in the @FelineGuitars sale.

Drooled over the double cut and lion cub premium for ages!
  • Hattigol said:
    GAK seem to have some stuff listed now. 
    This is described as their Biggest Ever Sale.

They have this particular guitar with an incredible £7 off the previous price. Astonishingly, still available too - how has it not been snapped up at such a crazy discount?

https://www.gak.co.uk/en/epiphone-masterbilt-century-deluxe-vintage-sunburst
    haha yeah, looks like an algorithm fail there. 
    Anyone else also slightly sceptical of the Black Friday price promise thing that some places are talking up?  Meaning that if you stuff that they then later decide to reduce, they'll refund you the difference.....umm, surely if items sell without being discounted then it's highly unlikely they'll subsequently feel any need to discount said items.  I dunno, I'm old & tired, maybe I have got that all wrong, but somehow I doubt there'll be a huge rush of pre-Black Friday buyers who's GAS cannot wait until the day itself. 
  • mixolydmixolyd Frets: 826
    Hattigol said:
    Neil said:
    Hattigol said:
    Go to the States. They know how to do it properly there...
    I'll be there. 

Will have a nosey around, although I still hold out hope for a vintage Strat at a yard sale!  B)

I was in Chicago Music Exchange (aka The Best Place on God's Earth) two years ago. Browsing some Gibsons, a guy asked if he could help. I asked him how much one guitar priced at $4k was. He said, 'don't worry about these prices today'. Went off to check. Came back, '$3k'.

Ended up buying a brand new 355 in ebony for $2k. 
    You take it back through customs?  How did that work out?
  • I will be maybe selling much of the guitar stock made prior to the 25th Anniversary models off . 
    I will get it listed up on Reverb to make it easier to click and buy.
    Oh hai, Feline. 

you did an awesome refret on my Rickenbacker a decade or so ago. I recommend you every time someone asks about a refret on the Ric FB page.