SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Blackstar Artisan 15 watt Combo - £350 - SOLD

What's Hot
JackieB33JackieB33 Frets: 190
edited November 2018 in Amps £
Marshall on one side, Vox on the other.. Elements of Fender Champ in there too in the 5 watt setting. Triode and Pentode switch so great for home or rehearsal. Steve Craddock swears by em. 

All handwired, comes with a Greenback as stock. Cover too.

£1700 new of late. 

£350 for cash. Priced to sell. Absolutely no offers.

https://imgur.com/a/gjYJpbO
''i've not seen a reaction like that in here since George Best got kicked out for glassing a bouncer''
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• dazzajldazzajl Frets: 5653
    I had one of these, traded it for a Fender too. Really wish I hadn’t. 

Love these amps, someone should grab this before he changes his mind. Would if I could. 
  • DodgeDodge Frets: 1430
    I always fancied trying one of these, great price but wrong part of the country for me.
  • Bargain for someone.  I'm not convinced it's particularly Vox or Marshall, it just does its own thing - which is pretty good imho.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I don't suppose you need an acoustic amp? 
  • Blackstar s1 45? 
  • That's a lot of amp for that dosh
  • I don't suppose you need an acoustic amp? 
    Not at the min mate sorry. 

rocker6 said:
    Blackstar s1 45? 
    No ta mate. 
    ''i've not seen a reaction like that in here since George Best got kicked out for glassing a bouncer''
  • Curses... 
  • Bump. Just cash on this now. 
  • Hi Jackie, I'm defo interested in this. Would you be willing to post it via parcel service? Id cover cost, its actually surprisingly cheap according to the quotes Im getting on google! I owned one of these before and regret selling it. 
  • maw4neumaw4neu Frets: 549
    Bump : Great amp, Id love to own it . . .  . . Sadly, my wife's strict, one in one out policy is one of reasons I cant buy it, the other reason being that I'm financially embarrassed, again :-) Good luck with your sale . . .   
    Id just like to point out that, despite all the video and DNA evidence, it genuinely wasn't me, your Honour  ! 

• tone1tone1 Frets: 5112
    Yep... Great amp. Still the most  3D experience I’ve had with an amp and loves pedals. I had a brake lite attenuator with mine. If I was closer it would of been mine :)
  • Hi Jackie, I'm defo interested in this. Would you be willing to post it via parcel service? Id cover cost, its actually surprisingly cheap according to the quotes Im getting on google! I owned one of these before and regret selling it. 
    Hi mate,

I don’t mind packing it up and printing labels etc if you want to arrange a pickup. 
  • Hi Jackie, sound job. 350 + post offered