Would you ever go back?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• RolandRoland Frets: 8591
    At two of us have said “Go for it”. If it goes tits up we can claim it was poor implementation of a good idea.
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6378
    edited November 2018
    In my experience there are two types of bands: one in which everyone tries to be a democracy, but there is lots of politics and nothing gets done and one in which someone is the obvious leader and stuff gets done, but people sometimes get their nose out of joint from being told what to do.

The latter is much better I find and I say that as someone who has been in the getting told what to do position a few times.
    And that's why conductors get paid the big(ger) bucks.

There's also the anti-democracy type where everyone disagrees and shouts a lot (but still makes good music)
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • equalsqlequalsql Frets: 6084
    edited November 2018
    Could never happen. The singer's back home in Flint, Michigan, the keyboard player changed his name and moved to France  and the guitarist is apparently in hiding in Spain after hitting a bobby and then doing a runner.
    (pronounced: equal-sequel)   "I suffered for my art.. now it's your turn"
  • equalsql said:
    Could never happen. The singer's back home in Flint, Michagen, the keyboard player changed his name and moved to France  and the guitarist is apparently in hiding in Spain after hitting a bobby and then doing a runner.
    Christ. Was the band that bad????

Although...our singer moved to China when the band split, which I thought was a bit of an overreaction. She's back now, though...hence all of this.
    <space for hire>