Cars for gigging

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• NelsonPNelsonP Frets: 3347
    You need one of these

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Actually managed to get it in after discovering the back seats ripped out and I could fold the back panels totally flat. Didn't take up as much space as I thought and if anything I probably could have got a 2nd cab in there!!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • The boot in a vauxhall insignia is basically a tardis.
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
  • The boot in a vauxhall insignia is basically a tardis.
    Shame the visibility and actual drive is dogshit though.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Mark1960Mark1960 Frets: 326
    Check out any vehicle that does not have a lip at the back which you have to lift over
  • p90foolp90fool Frets: 31367
    I just bought a Zafira yesterday, which is easy to load, and with the middle seat row folded upright behind the front seats gives you a fair bit more crash protection than your average estate car. 

It's not huge, but it's a handy shape. It IS boring though. 
  • EggmanEggman Frets: 43
    What about a Renault 4?
  • VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4718
    Hattigol said:
    The heated rear screen on the Skodas are particularly powerful.
    It's good because they keep your hands lovely and warm when you're pushing them home...
    The oldies are the best! But the new Skodas are actually really good cars! 

I have a 20 year old 2.0 Toyota Avensis CDX 5 dr hatchback, and the boot is huge even without folding down the split rear seat. 
    I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)
  • Octavia estate VRS loadsa room- nippy too!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ESBlondeESBlonde Frets: 3576
    I had an octavia Estate for 4 years. It does nothing (except economy driving and volume load capacity) stunningly well, but everything to a good standard with no notable weaknesses.
    They are essentially Audi A3 chassis with a new skin but two year older technology behind the lead brand. As such they are fully sorted and the factory are proud of thier work. Most of the Polls done on reliability put Skoda above VW/Audi, that may be expectation or fact. I would have another.
  • Manage to cram everything in the boot of the Audi A6 - which is a cavern when the back seats are folded down.

Singer has a Zafira and the amount of crap he fits in it is quite impressive. You know we've taken too much gear to a show when he moans he has to take the kids car seats out!!!