The Damned

What's Hot
1235»

Comments

• DeadmanDeadman Frets: 3851
    Well, I was pretty pissed last night and got in the mosh pit for a change. Good gig. Although Sensible was unusually quiet. Stranger on the town and Ignite were my faves.

I met Paul Gray after the show. Lovely bloke.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • vizviz Frets: 10643
    edited December 2018
    Awesome! First time I saw The Damned was in the Oxford Apollo, With Fuzztones and Doctor & the Medics supporting.

I was listening to Strawbs yesterday, funnily enough. 
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
    Did you take any pictures?
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
    Eh up Viz! No mate. I was too 'in the zone' with the several JD and cokes I'd had. I can't even remember a lot of the set list. It was a good night mind ;)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Awesome. They’re not doing Cambridge this year, more’s the pity. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Last gig tonight. Till next time.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 7743
    edited December 2018
    I was at both the Coventry gig, and the Oxford gig.  They were a lot more exuberant in Coventry, and played about five songs more. 

The Oxford crowd were much more measured, the Coventry crowd were more raucous, and very pissed, and the Damned seems more frivolous as a result. 

I enjoyes both gigs very much. 

I bough a signed vinyl copy of the Naz Nomad album, and a few t-shirts.  Merchandise was ok. 

Amazon were shifting ‘Don’t you wish that we were dead’ on BlueRay for £2.70.  Will be watching that tonight.  

• robertyroberty Frets: 10893
    Backstage @ Camden Rocks 2017 Electric Ballroom

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    TheMarlin said:
    I was at both the Coventry gig, and the Oxford gig.  They were a lot more exuberant in Coventry, and played about five songs more. 

The Oxford crowd were much more measured, the Coventry crowd were more raucous, and very pissed, and the Damned seems more frivolous as a result. 

I enjoyes both gigs very much. 

I bough a signed vinyl copy of the Naz Nomad album, and a few t-shirts.  Merchandise was ok. 

Amazon were shifting ‘Don’t you wish that we were dead’ on BlueRay for £2.70.  Will be watching that tonight.  

Signed Naz Nomad album - awesome. I love “too much to dream”