Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Out of Office.

What's Hot

Comments

• mcsdanmcsdan Frets: 451
    Sorry to hear but understandable.  Wish you all the best and many thanks for all the work you've done on the forum. Take it easy :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • MtB said:
    I'll miss the member expulsion comments in particular.
    Good point... they were comedy gold!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Paul7926Paul7926 Frets: 227
    I'm new here but have to say that it's a nice place and I've received no end of help and enthusiasm from people responding to my idiot noob questions that they must have heard countless times before. 

Thank you @TTony for being part of what allowed that to happen, good luck in the future.

Also thanks to everyone else connected with providing/running this site for our use, free of charge.

• GassageGassage Frets: 30826
    @ttony I’m sorry that the childish narcissistic approach of others drove you away.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

7reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3301
    All the very best Tony and whatever works best for you.

Thanks for your enormous input and allowing us to have this place
  • Mark1960Mark1960 Frets: 326
    Thanks for the legacy and good luck. The forum is a great place to be!
  • What's bought this on? 
  • scrumhalfscrumhalf Frets: 11262
    Sorry to see you go, thanks for all of your good work.
  • kinkin Frets: 1015
    All the best @TTony , it was you and Sheldon running the various riff of the month comps that got me interested in the forum in the first place.
  • Jimbro66Jimbro66 Frets: 2418
    @TTony you really have been a star and, yes, your huge contribution will be very much missed. Also, as others have said, no one can deal with a banning or a flouncing xmember with quite your panache :)

Best wishes for your future. May it be full of sunshine and happiness.
  • All the best to @TTony , who along with @digitalscream , @Sporky and @Jalapeno got this place going and gave us somewhere to talk cobblers.  

Take care buddy.
  • HattigolHattigol Frets: 8176
    I have never been banned by anyone nicer....

All the best for the future.
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 6637
    Take care Tony. You should be proud of your part in building this site to what it is.

@digitalscream do you need any help keeping this site running? I’m not IT literate, but willing to help on anything else if needed.
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • mrkb said:

@digitalscream do you need any help keeping this site running? I’m not IT literate, but willing to help on anything else if needed.
    Cheers. I've got a week off next week - I'll be doing some planning to work out what needs doing (both for current stuff and future plans...which may or may not be off now). I'll know more then :)
    <space for hire>
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12314
    All the best @TTony and I’m sorry to hear you won’t be part of this place anymore. As others have said, you’ve made a huge contribution over the years and it’ll be all the poorer when you’re gone. Selling off guitars and tools sounds a drastic move too, hope you’ve got enough shiny things to keep you busy and happy. 
  • SnagsSnags Frets: 5326
    Sad day :/

Thank you for all you've done in getting this place up, and keeping it rolling - it has become something bordering on an addiction for me, and has been the source of me making a bunch of new friends over the last few months, as well as moving me on with actually playing as well as nattering about guitar.  And as for the dog raffle selection process ...

Hoping you can take it easy, and enjoy life. Perhaps not empty the entire shed of guitars?
  • stickersticker Frets: 869
    Sad day indeed , I can only echo the sentiments of those who have already posted. 

Thanks for everything you have done for a weird bunch of sometime guitar nerds that would rather argue on the internet than do some actual guitaring (myself included) . 

I still occaisionally ally play the upright Bass you sold me and I never did get the bridge glued...and it’s still going strong ! 

Your presence will be missed . 

Take care , all the best 

Stu
  • Some of us definitely do give a shit, Tony :)

Don't be a complete stranger!
    ^ This ^
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
  • darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 11670
    Very best wishes Tony, enjoy your retirement.

A few weeks away and any internet based disagreements will feel like exactly what they are, not very important in the greater scheme of things.
    We have to be so very careful, what we believe in...
  • LuttiSLuttiS Frets: 2243
    All the best Tony!