SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sale On Hold - 60's Fender Stratocaster - Custom made for NAAM 2004

icu81b4icu81b4 Frets: 365
edited February 2021 in Guitars £
Hi All, 

I'm going to be selling the majority of my equipment as I'm getting on in years and whilst I love having these instruments and they have been very well cared for I can no longer justify having them stored in the corner of the studio. 

This item for sale is a slightly relic'd Custom Shop 60's Strat which is 1 of 2 Surf Green models specifically made for the NAAM trade show in 2004. 

The guitar plays very nicely and has all the case candy included that you can see in the pic's 

Details as follows:- 

Surf Green body with a matching headstock
Rosewood Fretboard
AM/Std Fretwire
All other specs same as 60's Strat 

Strung with .009-.042 gauge Ernie Ball Slinky Strings

0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• OMG! Lush! :)

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
    Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Luca5Luca5 Frets: 150
    Hi, any idea of weight and neck shape? Where are you based?
  • icu81b4icu81b4 Frets: 365
    Hi Luc5 , 

Er... Well it weigh's ~ 8lbs, I think you'd better try and find the spec's for custom shop 60's strats for the neck info you are after. 

I'm on the Fylde coast in Lancashire. 

Cheers Al. 

• CastroCastro Frets: 510
    Did this sell?
  • icu81b4 said:
    Hi Lucb, I think you'd better try and find the spec's for custom shop 60's strats for the neck info you are after. 
    They’re all different. If you email the s/n to consumer relations at fender they’ll send you the ‘floor traveller’ for your guitar which will include the spec including neck shape, fretsize, radius, pickups and a whole lot more. 
    250+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
  • BrizeBrize Frets: 5619
    icu81b4 said:
    Hi Lucb, I think you'd better try and find the spec's for custom shop 60's strats for the neck info you are after. 
    They’re all different. If you email the s/n to consumer relations at fender they’ll send you the ‘floor traveller’ for your guitar which will include the spec including neck shape, fretsize, radius, pickups and a whole lot more. 
    Not for this one, Nigel - I've already checked. ;)