SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sorted - Fender FMT HH Black Cherry Burst Korean

What's Hot
notanonnotanon Frets: 604
edited January 2019 in Guitars £
Hi Folks,

Title says it all really. I have some guitars I could trade if people preferred that. I guess a slim chance but worth a blast. I am monitoring the usual online places like ebay, facebook, . . . Of course I would rather deal with tFB users.

Thanks
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• MototechMototech Frets: 102
    I have a Crimson Red Korean made FMT for sale, if that's any use to you.
  • notanonnotanon Frets: 604
    @Mototech I guess that is the standard FMT red that was produced. I'm not a fan of that colour. It may seem fussy but I'd like to keep the guitar so looks is important. Maybe the pictures don't capture how nice that red looks but the black cherry burst looks awesome imo.

I really appreciate the offer. I am curious what price/condition it is. PM me if you prefer.

Thanks again.
    Bump. @Mototech has a red FMT but I have decided to hold out for the black cherry burst.

edited December 2018
    Still looking for a black cherry model. If any other colour available for me to see which is close to Bristol or South Wales then I would be interested to see and try.

After research it seems the Indonesian models are very good quality, any feedback and opinions I'd appreciate.

Cheers folk!
  • mark123mark123 Frets: 1316
    notanon said:
    Still looking for a black cherry model. If any other colour available for me to see which is close to Bristol or South Wales then I would be interested to see and try.

After research it seems the Indonesian models are very good quality, any feedback and opinions I'd appreciate.

Cheers folk!
    Hi about 7yrs ago in lanzarote i watched a guitarist playing one covering everything from shadows to metal with the coil taps and all the permatations, he managed it no bother.
  • MototechMototech Frets: 102
    I have a Black Cherry for sale now, if you're still looking.
  • phase3phase3 Frets: 41
    Indonesian and Korean ...both made by cort ( who do most of Fender's special runs).  They just moved from Korea to Indonesia ...  The newer indonesian factory is thought to be superior.  My experience of these is that they are all very consistant - wherever built.  Watch out though, the very early Korean ones had fender humbuckers  - a bit nasty! .  which is why they switched over to seymour's.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    @Mototech thanks for the notification. I got a deal online for a new Indonesian. After the reviews I decided to take a chance I could always return.

I'm really enjoying it. The Seymour Duncans are very powerful so it is nice to have amongst the telec, stray, cabronita, . . . 

Thanks again folks. If I held out any longer then i may have used my funds for mundane crap ;-)